- If you develop symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) contact your health provider.
- If you have traveled to an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19 or you have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, contact your health provider.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are immunocompromised, contact your health provider at the onset of symptoms, even if the symptoms are mild.
- If you are experiencing severe symptoms, contact your health care provider or emergency room immediately.
- Your doctor must determine if you have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and whether or not you should be tested.
Do you like this page?