National #PKDAwarenessDay is a special day devoted to raising awareness of this life-threatening, genetic disease.
Though PKD affects thousands in Canada and millions worldwide, many people have never heard of it. Together, we can change that!
There’s not just one single way to raise awareness. You can spread the word in whatever way or format that works for you:
- Share your story with a friend
- Create a 2 minute video about how you are affected by PKD
- Wear your End PKD t-shirt
- Change your Facebook profile picture
- Tweet your favorite celebrity or local politician
- Share this video about PKD and the PKD Foundation of Canada
Visit our campaign page for additional ways you can get involved. The more people that know about PKD, the closer we can get to treatments and a cure. Together, let’s raise awareness and end PKD!
Download this image to share on your social media pages!
Don’t forget to use #PKDAwarenessDay and #endPKD to join the online conversation.