- Highlight recent advances of basic and clinical research in ADPKD
- Illustrate how this knowledge is being translated into improving risk prognostication and novel therapeutics in ADPKD
- Provide practical guidance on risk assessment and and clinical management of ADPKD through interactive case studies
Day One (8:00 am to 1:30 pm)
- Overview of PKD Pathobiologu
- Mangement of ADPKD in 2018
- Tolvaptan and Beyond
- Building Partnership with Patients to Enhance Clinical Care
- Minisymposium on "Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity, and PKD"
Day Two (8:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Risk Assessment by Genetic Testing
- Total Kidney Volume (TKV) Measurements - Utility and Nuances
- Foam Sclerotherapy for Cystic Kidney Volume Reduction
- Modern Management of ADPKD in UK and Europe
- Experience from the Centre for Innovation Management of PKD (CIMPKD)
- Interactive Case Presentations with Expert Panel
View the list of faculty speakers and complete event outline here.
There is a registration fee of $150 for nephrologists. No registration fee for allied health professionals, students or patients. RSVP to the contact below to reserve your spot.