Downloadable DIY Social Assets
Share these images on your social media to get the word out about your fundraiser to your friends and family! Click the image to download!
Social Media Captions
Not sure what to say in your social media posts? Here are a few examples to get you started! Make sure to use the hashtags #DIY2ENDPKD and #endPKD and tag us when posting on social media!
FAQs About PKD and The PKD Foundation of Canada to Include in Captions/Emails/Phone Calls:
- PKD Foundation of Canada is the only national organization solely dedicated to fighting PKD through research, education, advocacy, support and awareness
- Our mission is to promote programs of research, advocacy, education, support and awareness in order to discover treatments and a cure for polycystic kidney disease and improve the lives of all it affects. Our vision is that no one suffers the full effects of polycystic kidney disease.
- PKD is one of the most common, life-threatening genetic diseases, affecting more people than Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and sickle cell anemia – combined.
- More than 66,000 Canadians and 12.5 million newborns, children and adults worldwide battle polycystic kidney disease (PKD) each and every day.
- There is no cure for PKD. Until one is found, PKD will threaten the lives of every generation of every family living with the disease.