BC Renal, in partnership with BC’s Kidney Care Clinics, invites you and your family/friends to a province-wide webinar.
Medications & Kidney Disease
• Can medications slow kidney decline?
• What are some common medications used to help the kidneys?
• How can I keep track of my medications?
• Should I take my medications when I am sick?
Dan Martinusen, Provincial Director of Pharmacy, BC Renal will lead the presentation. Dan is a pharmacist with specific expertise in the care of patients with kidney disease.
How can I join? You can join using a computer, tablet or smartphone. If you do not have a computer or your computer does not have an internet connection, you can join by telephone.
Canada: +1 647 558 0588
Webinar ID: 868 1651 1519
Please register for this session in advance.
1. Click on this link: https://bit.ly/37k81ZH
2. After you register, you will receive an e mail which will tell you how to join the session.