Coronavirus and PKD

What should I do if I start experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?

PHAC recommends that you seek medical advice if you develop symptoms, have been in close contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you have been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19. You can also use PHAC’s self assessment tool here.